вівторок, 25 квітня 2017 р.

9 клас англійська

Цілі уроку: активізувати та удосконалювати усі види мовлення в учнів: читання, письмо, аудіювання та говоріння, закріпити лексику теми; удосконалити усно-мовленнєві вміння учнів; розширити кругозір учнів у межах теми; розвивати вміння учнів здійснювати мовленнєву діяльність, розвивати самостійність у праці, збагатити зміст основної навчальної мети;розвивати мовну  здогадку; залучити учнів до комунікативних форм діяльності на уроці: робота в парах, групах, розвивати мислення та вміння спілкуватися один з одним; виховувати позитивне ставлення до іноземної мови, вчити учнів бути уважними, організованими та активними.
Обладнання уроку: картки із завданнями, малюнки, картки для парної роботи та групової роботи.

 Хід уроку

 І. Початок уроку

  1. Greeting
  2. Good morning. How are you?
  1. Warm – up
T: Let’s begin with the tongue – twister :
Rub – A – Dub – Dub
Three men in a tub:
The butcher, the baker,
The candlestick maker.
T: We have known some new professions from this tongue – twister. You have already known a lot of professions. Look, I have some letters from different people. I want to read these letters, and you’ll say what these people are.
  1. I like children very much. I like to read books and to write on the blackboard too.
What am I?
  1. I like children very much, but I do not like to write on the blackboard. I go to the hospital every day. What am I?
  2. I like cars and buses. I like to travel very much. I can drive a car, a bus and a tram too.
What am I?
  1. I like flowers and trees. Every day I go to the garden and water flowers there. What am I?
You are very good pupils. And now tell me, please, what professions do you know else?



Let’s make up “A Map of Professions”.
Професії
IIОсновна частина уроку
1. Оголошення теми та мети уроку.
T: Today we are going to know what profession is the best. First of all, I want to show you our plan of the lesson.Answer my questions:
-What date is it today?
-What day of the week is it today?
-Who is absent today?
-What`s the weather like today?
-Do you like this weather?
-What weather do you like?
-What the season is it today?
-What is your favorite season?
-Where do you study?
-What is your favorite subject?..
 Look at the blackboard, please.
Plan
  1. Where do your parents go every day?
  2. What do they do there?
  3. What is the most important profession in our life?
  4. What is the best profession?
  5. What do you want to be?
-Look at the blackboard and compose the sentences putting the forms of the verb “to be”.
I__a student.
She ___a teacher.
He___a pilot.
They___aircraft mechanic.
We___students.
2. Активізація лексики.
-So, the topic of our lesson today is “World of professions”. We speak about different kinds of jobs, works, professional skills and abilities. Let`s repeat after me:
I Want to Be
Some people often say to m
е:
"Have you decided what you want to b
е?"
I usually answer, "I don't know,"
But it isn't really so.
I want to win
аn Olympic race,
I want to see the Earth from space,
I want to travel to Katmandu
I want to b
е rich and famous, too.
I want to b
е оn Hollywood's screen,
I want to invent
а new machine,
I want to b
е very clever and wise,
I want to win the Nobel prize,
But most of all, I want to b
е
Healthy and strong, and nice.
T: Let’s solve our first problem.
There are many places, where we can go every day. For example:
Активізація лексики
Now, make up sentences, like as in example: – I think, she goes to the café, because she is a waiter.
Активізація лексики 2
-Tell me, please, what professions your parents have? What do you want to be?
Групова робота:
-To be a good specialist you should have some traits of character and professional skills and abilities. There are some of them. The first group tries to divide these traits into positive and negative. Another group gives the explanations of some of them.
Polite, elegant, generous, ambitious, serious, easygoing, unpleasant, sociable, clever, creative, forgetful, careless, funny, adventurous, friendly, reliable, practical, shy, enthusiastic, talkative.
1.     Always keep a promise
2.     Is often unkind to other people
3.     Doesn`t remember things
4.     Thinks deeply about things
5.     Likes to be around people
6.     Is full of ideas
7.     Likes making people laugh
8.     Always looks very smart
9.     Makes a lot of silly mistakes
10.                      Has good manners
11.                      Likes giving things to people
12.                      Shows a lot of excitement and eagerness
13.                      Is always able to deal efficiently with problems
14.                      Doesn`t say much other people
-What do you need for applying for a job?
1. Covering letter - сопроводительное письмо
2. CV (resume) - резюме
3. Reference – рекомендации
ДОМАШНЄ ЗАВДАННЯ
-Do the project “My profession in 100 years”. What kind of specialists will it require? Find interesting pictures proving your point of view. You may drow yourself how specialist will look like in future century.
Підсумки уроку
-Tank you for your work. You are good students. You helped me during our lesson. You were attentive and diligent. Your marks are…what information was new/interesting for you?

Додаток 
My future profession (text № 1)
   I am sure that it is difficult to choose a profession. There are many noble, interesting and useful professions in our country. They are – teachers, doctors, drivers, pilots, lawyers, tailors, cooks, fitters, shop-assistants and others.
    I want to be a doctor. I like this profession and I am eager to get a medical education and work at a hospital. It is a good tradition in our family. My mother is a doctor, my father is a doctor and my grandfather is a doctor too.
    I understand that it is necessary to study a lot to become a doctor. I also understand that this profession requires great responsibility because it deals with the most precious thing that a person has — with his health.
    When I was a little boy my grandfather worked at a hospital, and I spent some time at the hospital with him. He is a skilled surgeon and works in a surgical department. Day by day he takes care of his hospital patients, he treats them well. He is very attentive.
     Sometimes he advises his patients to go to sanatoriums after leaving the hospital. He instructs them in details what they can do and eat after their operations. My grandfather tells me a lot of true stories about doctors, their profession, their aid for people. I respect my grandfather. I like his profession and I have a dream to be a doctor too.
My future profession (text № 2)
I want to become a computer programmer. I am interested in computers. It is a whole new world.
Many people continue careers of their parents or grandparents but it is not the case with me. My mother is a teacher and my father is a doctor. But I don't want to be neither a teacher nor a doctor.
My favourite subjects in school are mathematics, physics, and, of course, computer science. I am not interested in such subjects as geography, biology or chemistry. My hobby is computer games and computer programming.
I have a computer at home and can spend hours working at it. It is much easier to do things on computer, for example to write a composition. You can change the text as many times as you want and you don't need to rewrite everything if you changed something.
I think that the profession of programmer can give many opportunities. Computers are the most rapidly changing sphere of modern technology. We are living in the age of information. And I think that the future is just filled with computers.
Today, in England or in the US people can work, go shopping or even go on dates sitting at their computers. In our country, computers have been used just for a short time.
So after I finish school I want to enter the university and study computer science. 

Немає коментарів: